The blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.annazatopek.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to my blog! This is a place where I hang out some days and talk about photography, things in the world, my family, friends and things I like. I hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to comment on anything you find of interest or just say hello. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Brandi and Daniel's Wedding

Brandi and Daniel's wedding was absolutely beautiful. These two could not be more perfect for each other. It's obvious how in love they are! At the end of it all after their spectacular sparkling exit, Bill and I felt so honored to have had the chance to spend the day with you and the people who love you most. We wish you happiness and love!

Check out their slideshows, too:

Engagement Session
Wedding Day
Wedding Album



























1 comment:

CreativePotato said...

Excellent use of depth of field.