The blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.annazatopek.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to my blog! This is a place where I hang out some days and talk about photography, things in the world, my family, friends and things I like. I hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to comment on anything you find of interest or just say hello. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Sunday, December 30, 2007

I need to post more

I know. I'm not slacking, though! I'm busy! For realsies. I will be making a resolution this year to post at least once a week. Promise!

For now, I want to talk about the lovely people at KISS Wedding Books. I've ordered a few albums from them lately and they are just the bees knees. These folks know how to run a business. I don't think anyone can beat the quality, turn around time or customer service. I love you guys. You make me and my customers very happy. I just know you guys are going to need more help with all the business you're gonna get.

I intend to post lots of pictures very soon (I'm way behind, I am sorry!). In the meantime, a very Happy New Year to you!

Hugs!

No comments: