The blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.annazatopek.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to my blog! This is a place where I hang out some days and talk about photography, things in the world, my family, friends and things I like. I hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to comment on anything you find of interest or just say hello. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Belly!

This is Mark and Myra. They are just lovely, and both beaming with anticipation! I have made a prediction as to what the gender of the baby will be. Can you guess?















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are those their own baby pictures framed behind them on the couch? I love it!

Anna said...

Yep. Thanks!