The blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.annazatopek.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to my blog! This is a place where I hang out some days and talk about photography, things in the world, my family, friends and things I like. I hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to comment on anything you find of interest or just say hello. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Children's Portraits (and some mommy, too)

These are some portraits of one of my favorite families to photograph. Not only are these children beautiful, but they are very sweet and loving to their mommy...something I love to see! The finish was something I developed in Lightroom. Like it? It's antique-y! I think I'll call it Zatopek Antiquey. heh.









No comments: