The blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.annazatopek.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to my blog! This is a place where I hang out some days and talk about photography, things in the world, my family, friends and things I like. I hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to comment on anything you find of interest or just say hello. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Debbie & Craig - March 29, 2008 - Corpus Christi




Ok, finally! Here is the link to my favorites gallery. These are my absolute favorite images from the day. I had to really get them down for the blog. Typically, I pick 10 - 20 favorites from the day, but I just couldn't pick. So, here they all are.

Debbie & Craig, I will be emailing you a link to the rest of the 900 and something photos for your private gallery in the next couple of days. Thank you so much for allowing us to spend the day with you and capture all the love surrounding you!

No comments: