The blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in a few seconds. If not, visit
http://www.annazatopek.com/blog/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome to my blog! This is a place where I hang out some days and talk about photography, things in the world, my family, friends and things I like. I hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to comment on anything you find of interest or just say hello. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pretty Ladies in Gorgeous Dresses

I'm so lucky! I had the privilege of photographing lots of lovely ladies in gowns at a beautiful location. Does it get any better? Aren't these ladies beautiful?!




















This was a "Princess for a day" shoot organized by Keri Byer of the Austin Fairy Godmother Foundation.

Keri collects formal gowns for girls in need. Going to the prom, getting married, going to a reunion? Go borrow a dress, shoes and jewelry from your local Austin Fairy Godmother! This is a wonderful service she provides! If you have anything to donate, she takes current styles, dresses, shoes, jewelry, make-up, nail polish; anything that makes a girl feel pretty and happy. Contact her to find out how you can help.

Nycia did a beautiful job with everyone's hair. Yvette did wonderful make-up! She was a make-up artist in a past life. The location: Dunvegan Keep. This place is amazing!
The girls all looked gorgeous and I think they felt that way, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These photos are beautiful Anna.. I love you work!! I look forward to featuring some of your work on my blog from time to time..